Well hello there my little diamonds,
How are we all ? First of all a very very very belated happy 2018 !! Sorry I’m so late but you know what they say… Better late than never.
Well the start of this year was a little different than normal for various reasons.
- It was the first New Year in a while that I didn’t step out my door after 7pm.
- I spent it with other relatives and not my parents (of course I wanted my parents to be there too but that’s the thing with living in seperate countries)
- I made the smallest list of New Year’s Resolutions known to man (it was literally a last minute decision, and I only wrote it so I would remember what I said)
- This New Year I watched Jools Holland for the first time in yeeears and I also got to hear a new band called Nile Rodgers and Chic (who are on tour in Glasgow here in the UK in June)
- I actually paid attention to the firework display shown on the TV in London (that’s the closest city to where I live)
Unfortunately I had to work on New Years day but hey ho, such is life.
So why am I telling you all this you’re probably wondering ?? Well I thought I’d share my new years resolutions with you so we can share it together and then see how I got on at the end of the year.
My first one was to in general become more active. And not just the whole “oh I’ll join the gym in January and go twice like I normally do and give up” but actually make an effort for a specific reason ( You’ll find out this reason later in the year)
My second resolution is to be more organised and more frugal with my money and actually start saving something ready for the years ahead #forwardplanning
My last resolution I suppose you could also call a challenge… and that is to make at least one person laugh and/or smile a day ( so far we’re not doing too bad). As with all this worry and sadness going on in the news, what’s a smile here or there hey ??
2017 was a very kind year to me but unfortunately others weren’t so lucky, so here’s to making 2018 that little bit better for everyone !!!
Lots of love,