Hello my sweets,
I hope you are doing okay today (even though it is a Monday) and it’s been a good start to the week.
Welcome to day 2 of Step into Blogmas, if it’s your first time here, then hi thank you for stopping here… if you are back from a previous visit then Thank you so much for reading again.
Today I was going to talk about Christmas Cards. I’m not going to lie, I do love getting a Christmas card and this year I wanted to try and make a difference with the ones I send.
So this year I bought Christmas cards supporting 5 different charities.
- The NSPCC (charity campaigning and working in child protection in the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands)
- British Heart Foundation ( charity that funds research to beat heartbreak from heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors)
- Macmillan Cancer Support ( provides specialist health care, information and financial support to people affected by cancer. It also looks at the social, emotional and practical impact cancer can have, and campaigns for better cancer care)
- Alzeimers Society ( is a United Kingdom care and research charity for people with dementia and their carers. It operates in England, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- Make a Wish (nonprofit organization founded in the USA that creates life-changing wishes for children with a critical illness who have reached the age of 2½ and are younger than 18 at the time of referral)
So these are the charities that I am supporting by buying my cards this year. It’s always been a tradition of mine to write out my Christmas cards with a playlist I create yearly,a glass of Baileys and a Christmas candle.
This year I have actually been organised for once and started making my card list and writing them already. As last year I was quite disorganised and my cards didn’t get to most people until the middle of december. So this year I have started my writting already and am posting it tomorrow or the day after.
When do you think is a good time to send your cards and do you have any little traditions when it comes to certain chores ?
Let me know !! See you tomorrow.